Ditch the Baggage
Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life
The Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life series teaches a biblical model for lasting freedom from negative thoughts and behaviors that block us from living the life we were created to live in Christ. This practical series includes a book by Nancy Alcorn, an in-depth study guide and leader’s guide (for individual or group use), and corresponding video teachings. These resources can be used separately or in conjunction with each other.
The content of this series is based on the same biblically based keys to freedom used in Mercy homes for over three decades: committing fully to Christ, choosing to forgive, renewing your mind, breaking generational patterns, healing life’s hurts, conquering oppression, and learning principles of lifelong success.
Ditch the Baggage Videos
Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life Video Sessions are 8 individual, downloadable sessions from the Bible study by Nancy Alcorn. Nancy leads study participants through the Biblical keys to freedom used by Mercy residential homes for over 30 years in helping troubled young women overcome life-controlling issues.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.