Ditch the Baggage, Leader’s Guide
The Ditch the Baggage: Change Your Life study teaches the seven keys to lasting freedom used in the Mercy Canada residential home. This study is for any person of any age who desires to walk in greater freedom and wholeness and can be used in an individual, one-on-one, or small group setting.
Leader’s Guide Features:
- Introductory Section for Leaders full of training and suggestions to equip you to lead others through the study
- Questions and notes throughout the study for group meeting times
- 11-week study with daily assignments
- Testimonies of Freedom to start each week’s study
- “Baggage Claim” highlights
- Weekly journal pages
- Daily Bible references
- Daily reflection / Applications Questions
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact email@example.com or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.