Ditch the Baggage Session 5
Ditch the Baggage Video Session 5: Breaking Your Family’s Generational Patterns
Led by Nancy Alcorn, Founder and President of Mercy Multiplied International, the Ditch the Baggage, Change Your Life Video Sessions will help you redefine your life and release the destructive thoughts, feelings, and habits blocking you from living the life of true freedom that’s yours in Christ!
In Breaking Your Family’s Generational Patterns, Nancy teaches how to courageously break the negative patterns of living and thinking we inherit and instead following a new vision of freedom for yourself and future generations.
- Inspiring stories and testimonies
- Practical applications
- One of the 7 Biblical keys to freedom used by Mercy residential homes for over 30 years in helping troubled young women overcome life-controlling issues.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.