Keys to Freedom Leader Guide
A companion to Ditch the Baggage, the Keys to Freedom study is for YOU—whether young or old, male or female, new or established believers alike; our heart is to see the body of Christ educated, equipped and empowered to live free and stay free—to be whole, restored, transformed and ready to impact our world with a message of hope.
The Leader Guide is designed to help individuals lead small groups through the Keys to Freedom study. Features small group outlines, questions for discussion and notes for each group meeting, as well as training and tips for caring and shepherding others through the study. Click here to view the Keys to Freedom Videos designed to set up the group discussion for each key!
This study will take you on an eight-part, interactive journey with God to explore:
- Hearing God’s voice
- Committing and connecting with Christ
- Renewing your mind
- Choosing to forgive
- Healing life’s hurts
- Breaking generational patterns
- Choosing freedom over oppression
- Maintaining life-long freedom
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.