Mercy For Self-Harm, Book
Self-harm is a destructive behavior that a growing number of young adults engage in as a way of coping with stress and emotional pain. “Mercy for Self-Harm” exposes the root issues surrounding self-injury and offers Christ-based hope for those needing freedom from self-harm.
Packed with scriptural insights, practical principles, and encouraging testimonies, “Mercy for Self-Harm” helps readers change their thought processes so they can experience true hope and purpose for the future. Read the stories of young women who just like you once had no hope but now live with joy and freedom. There is also a special section for parents and others who care. There is mercy for self-harm!
“Mercy for Self-Harm” is not designed to be a replacement for professional help; it is recommended that young women struggling with self-harm use this book in conjunction with Christian counseling or mentoring.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.