The Why Behind the What, CD
Do you have trouble understanding where some people are coming from? Do you find yourself wondering why people do what they do? In this teaching, Nancy Alcorn wil challenge you to consider the why behind the what. Nancy shares in a practical way how to move from a place of judgment to compassion leading to action. You will be empowered to love well and freely speak the truth that changes hearts and transforms lives.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.