Books & E-books
The following books and e-books are designed to help hurting young women, as well as friends and loved ones. All e-books are provided free of charge in PDF format as resources for young women struggling with life-controlling issues. These books and e-books are not meant to replace Christian counselling or mentoring; it is recommended that young women use these books and e-books in conjunction with Christian counselling or mentoring.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.