FALL 2021 EVENTS
Anxiety Support Groups
Anxiety Support Group are process groups with an educational component integrating practical tools and how to invite Jesus into this struggle.
- Ages 13-24 weekly beginning Tuesday September 14th – Tuesday November 2nd 4pm-5:15pm (PST)
- Ages 25 + weekly beginning Tuesday September 14th – Tuesday November 2nd 6:30pm –7:45pm (PST)
To register for support groups, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-535-1983
Parental Support Group
Ever feel like your life is chaotic or out of control?
Ever feel like you often take on more than you can manage?
Ever struggle with saying no? Or saying ‘yes’ when you really mean ‘no’?
Consider joining our Boundaries group!
Through our Boundaries group you will learn how to safeguard yourself by setting healthy limits and protecting what you value. You’ll gain practical tools for finding deeper peace and freedom throughout your life.
10 Weeks starting October 12th, 2021 – from 7PM-8:15PM (PST)
Sign up here
Join the Conversation Nights
Our “Join the Conversation Nights” are educational nights for anyone and everyone across Canada who wants to learn about, and grow in, the life controlling issues we see everyday. How to help while safe guarding yourself and maintaining healthy boundaries.
Topics are as follows, all via Zoom:
- October 28th — Depression | 7pm-8:30pm (PST)
- November 25th — Self care and Stress management | 7pm-8:30pm (PST)
- December 16th — Preparation for the Holidays: Fun, Family, Friends, and Finances! | 7pm-8:30pm (PST)