Mission of Mercy, Book
In “Mission of Mercy,” Nancy Alcorn, President of Mercy International, challenges readers to consider why people behave the way they do, sharing the practical principles that have made Mercy International such as success at life transformation. Illustrated by the touching, inspiring testimonies of real women – including gripping portions of Nancy’s own story that have never before been published – she demonstrates how each of us can move from a place of judgment to compassion that leads to action.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.