Starved: Mercy For Eating Disorders, Book
Written for those desperate for help, “Starved: Mercy for Eating Disorders” addresses the bondage of eating disorders and offers hope for the millions of young women suffering from bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorders. “Starved: Mercy For Eating Disorders” encourages readers to acknowledge, identify, and obtain freedom from eating disorders while discovering the root issues behind the behaviors.
Read the stories of young women who just like you once had no hope but now live with joy and freedom. There is also a special section for parents and others who care. Author Nancy Alcorn urges readers to embrace true freedom, to break free––and stay free.
“Starved: Mercy For Eating Disorders” is not designed to be a replacement for professional help; it is recommended that young women struggling with an eating disorder use this book in conjunction with Christian counseling or mentoring.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact email@example.com to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.