Violated: Mercy For Sexual Abuse, Book
Sexual abuse is a violation against a person’s body that has deep and devastating effects on their life. Guilt and shame often silence the secret and leave you paralyzed with overwhelming emotions.
Expose the painful truth about your past and allow God to bring wholeness and healing into your life. You do not have to be a victim of your circumstances, but can overcome them with hope and find freedom from your past!
“Violated: Mercy For Sexual Abuse” is not designed to be a replacement for professional help; it is recommended that young women struggling with sexual abuse use this book in conjunction with Christian counseling or mentoring.
Mercy Canada would like to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact email@example.com or call 604-535-1983 within 14 days of receiving the product to resolve problems or arrange your return and refund. Please keep in mind the following policies:
- Refunds will be processed as soon as products are received in good condition by Mercy Canada.
- Purchases of event tickets will be refunded up to and including the published date for allowing refunds.
- All event tickets are transferable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer event tickets to another user.
- Mercy Canada is unable to provide refunds for downloaded resources or the cost of shipping products.
- All proceeds from the sale of resources and products go towards the operating costs of Mercy Canada.