Employment Opportunities: Join Our Team!
Registered Clinical Counsellors (MA)
Do you have a desire to be part of lasting change? Do you enjoy empowering women and their families?
At Mercy Canada, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to “live free and stay free.” If this resonates with you, keep reading!
Mercy Canada is a non-profit Christian organization that equips people to live free and stay free through Jesus Christ. We provide a safe Christ-centered environment that helps women discover and embrace hope for their future. We help women identify the root causes of their struggles through our biblically based counselling and discipleship services.
We are currently looking for two dynamic individuals to join our growing team!
Two Registered Clinical Counsellors who hold a master’s degree. If you have a heart to work with vulnerable women and their families, be a part of transforming lives and restoring hope, one of the following positions might be for you! The positions are part-time or full-time (some flexibility) permanent, based in our Langley, BC office.
- Manage a caseload of 10 women. Prepare for and deliver counselling sessions with assigned clients each week.
- Effectively implement our holistic counselling curriculum
- Provide biblically sound based teaching to clients
- Assign and review assignments weekly with clients
- Facilitate Group counselling; prepare, implement, review
- Document and maintain confidential counselling notes/documents
- Review intake applications and participate in intake committee team meetings
- Engage in correspondence with clients regarding appointments
- Receive and document referrals for clients
- Educate/empower/equip individuals in the community, church leaders, lay professionals caring for people
- Teach/ Facilitate psycho-social workshops
- A Master’s Degree in the field of Counselling, or Clinical Social work (required)
- Experience in Counselling or Clinical Social Work (preferred)
- Registration with a regulatory body (required)
- Positive attitude and desire to help women
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, send us your application!
Submit your resume, cover letter, and a brief personal journey (250 words or less) to email@example.com
*Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Application deadline: 2021-05-31
Job Types: Part-time or Full-time (some flexibility), Permanent
Private office (no plastic shields necessary), areas regularly cleaned and sanitized, masks required in any common area.